Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thinking about consolidating...

I have a confession to make.  I have two google accounts.  I have them by mistake.  I am not sure what happened when I started my blog originally, but my blogger account is different from the rest of my gmail account.  It is starting to get to me.  I may have to switch my blog over to one gmail account, just to make things easier.  I will keep you informed of where I go.  
I just want things to be easier.  Maybe I will sign up for NaComLeavWe after I switch.  I may be able to handle a week of heavy commenting.

My fourth of July weekend was fine.  It was a long day after two very long days at work, but I got to see my grandparents.  It was good to see them again.  I think they enjoyed seeing me, too.  As Hubby said as we were leaving, the police were not called and pretty much everyone left on speaking terms, so it was a successful family gathering.  Hubby and I head home to the 'Noke this morning with the big dogs.  It will be really good to be home.  We are not planning on doing much today.  I think we are grilling ribs and corn and watching the Daytona race tonight.  Hopefully our boys will do better this week than the past few weeks.  We have high hopes.

I hope everyone's fourth of July Weekend was a good one!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow - we are grilling ribs, eating corn and watching the Daytona race tonight, too!! How eerie . . . or maybe it's just because it is Fourth of July weekend and half of America is grilling ribs . . .

I hope you have a great night!