Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hmm..

This is sort of a whim right now, and we will see how often I post. Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of time at the moment to write a whole lot. So just a little about myself...

I am a Virginia girl, though I grew up in Northern Virginia. Many Virginians do not consider Northern Virginia to actually be part of the Commonwealth of Virginia. I married a Virginia redneck who went to law school. He is sort of your King Bubba redneck. He knows how to do stuff, he would just rather pay someone else to do it.

Hubby and I are in the process of moving across the state. I hate where I am living currently, though I did find my RE while I was here. Unfortunately, we are moving farther away from him. I have PCOS, which was the reason we started going to an RE in the first place. My RE managed to get me ovulating, and then we realized that hubby's sperm had poor morphology. Sigh. It seems if it is not one thing it is another. We had an IUI last cycle, which was unsuccesssful, and we are resting this cycle. Hubby has cut back on his alcohol intake, and we are trying again in December. We are planning on having an IVF consult with my RE before we leave the area. If I do IVF I want to go back to this guy.

Both of us are job hunting. Fortunately we both have interviews. I am a nurse, who is thinking of going back into the operating room for my next job. No lack of OR jobs, apparently. I currently work nights on a PCU, which is really getting me down. (Working nights, that is. The patients are mostly entertaining.) On the bright side, I have already given notice for my current job, so I can go ahead and count down the days.

I apologize for any rambling. I just got off working a couple of nights, and I am feeling a bit off.

I am off to have a soak in the tub, and then finish getting the house ready for showing this afternoon. I heard the smell chocolate chip cookies helps sell. Maybe I should bake a batch. Then I could have my favorite snack... Chocolate chip cookies and a glass of red wine.

No comments: