Saturday, December 22, 2007

Deep Breaths...

Feeling better now. I went to Stirrup Queen's blog, and she had the perfect thing. It is nice to know that you are not alone. She had the perfect things to say. Please go and see what she posted. (The link is in my sidebar. I am new at this and cannot figure out how to link in my text. Sorry.)

I also cleaned up a little. It is not perfect, but at least the clutter and dustbunnies are under control. I think it helped me work off some of this mad.

I think I may be in a better place to let stuff go now. Hopefully now I can enjoy my holiday. After I eat lunch I may break out my eggnog and start wrapping. Nothing makes a chore go better like alcohol.

I do have things to be grateful for this holiday. I am looking forward to seeing my family this holiday. I actually get a holiday, and I am not working. I am leaving the area at the end of the month. I have a whole month off to get stuff organized and moved. I have a wonderful Hubby who loves me so much that he is rearranging his life so that I can be happy. I have two wonderful Great Danes who love me very much. I have two cats who tolerate me and occaisonally let me pet them. And I can drink wine without feeling guilty this holiday. Being an oenophile, that is important to me. Maybe I will bring a bottle of wine to share with my family Christmas Eve.

No comments: