Friday, January 11, 2008

A case of the blahs

I have been really sort of bummed out the past few days. I do not know why. Maybe it is mid-cycle I was ovulating and I realized there was no hope this cycle. (I am not doing BBT right now, so I am not sure.) Maybe it is because Hubby and I have not been connecting recently. Maybe it is because our house has not sold. Maybe it is because it feels like everything is a mess. Maybe it is because I am bored. I have not worked in about a month, and I do not start my new job for another two weeks. Maybe I am bummed because I think Hubby will come home and complain all weekend. Maybe my blood sugar is off. Stupid PCOS.

I did go get my hair cut and my eyebrows waxed today. Hubby and I hopefully will get to spend some quality time together this weekend and talk through stuff. I think both of us feel like the other is not listening. I feel like Hubby is not hearing how unhappy I am, and how anxious I am to leave. Hubby feels like I am taking all his fears seriously. We need to do something.

We also need to get the house ready to show to yet another couple who will look, and then probably not make an offer. It is frustrating because we are getting a lot of interest in the house, but no one has made an offer. I feel like the house will never sell. I think it is the one thing holding us back. I am trying to do everything I can think of to make the house look good. We got electricity to the garage this week, and we are havinig trash hauled away this weekend. I fixed the drippy kitchen faucet, and put drawer pulls on the vanity in the second bath. I also fixed the lattice on the front porch. Sunday I will de-dog the house and thoroughly clean it. Then the dogs and Hubby and I will all leave until Monday night.

I hate how negative I have been lately. I am usually more positive. and I feel like I am comlaining about the same things. I hope I am not too much like a broken record. I do not know how to break out of the funk I am in. I will work out today, and I am going to visit my parents on Sunday and Monday. It will probably be good for me to get out of the area and let Mom fuss over me a little.

Sigh. Just waiting for the clouds to break.

No comments: