Friday, June 13, 2008

Finally Friday!

Yay! The weekend is here. I cannot believe I made it! The good news is that Oscar gets to come home today. Hubby is picking him up from VA Tech right now and bringing him home. It will be good to have him home again. All of us missed him.

Apparently I am off of orientation. I know this because I was not called in to the orientation meeting this Friday. Sigh. So much for those days. Now they can work me to death. I have been doing GYN surgery all week long, and I have been really happy. I love it. And they seem happy to have me, too. I think it is a good match. For the next block, I was scheduled a little bit of overtime, and some call. I think I am working big girl hours now. At least it is days. Thank goodness! The overtime will help bring in a nice paycheck. it actually feels good to be happy at my job. I wonder how long it will last.

Hubby and I are having a date night tonight, I think. We may go to Annie Moore's Irish Pub and have a pint and some dinner. Maybe I can talk him into going to the Barnes and Noble afterward. (Not exactly painting the town, but it is all we are usually up for on Fridays.)

I hope everyone has a god weekend!

4 comments:

Jessica White said...

YAY! I'm glad Oscar is coming home.
Isn't it wonderful to feel good about your work?

Enjoy your date night!

Jamie said...

I love Barnes and Noble!! Hubby is more of a in and out kind of guy (not a shopper at all) but I could spend all day there.

I hope you guys had a great date night!

Rachel said...

Enjoy your date!

DC said...

I'm so glad Oscar is OK! I'm sure he's much happier at home than in the vet's office. :)