Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Really tired...

I have been circulating GYN cases on my own all week. I enjoy the work, but it has me a little stressed out. It is a lot of responsibility running a room. I need to find a way to work out on a regular basis. That usually helps to keep the stress at bay. It is not like I have much of an excuse. I have a treadmill in my house. I just need to do it.

Oscar is doing better. They started him on food again, and he is doing really well. He has not aspirated at all. He is doing great on the thyroid medication. We are hoping he can finally come home tomorrow. I really miss him.

I feel bad because I have not commented today. I just feel like I am not very coherent right now, and I hate posting stuff which may come across as not very nice. (It probably happens, but I try to avoid it.) I am reading, but not commenting.

I am off to bed. I have to circulate in the Clinic room tomorrow, and I need my rest. That room is a zoo. The MD, two residents, and three medical students. I may have a sign in sheet just to keep track of everyone. Keeping track of doctors is like herding cats.

3 comments:

SAHW said...

Don't worry about not commenting today...everyone has crazy days sometimes. Take a break, and you can catch up tomorrow. :)

nancy said...

You get your rest! Sounds like your days are going to be crazy!

Sunny said...

Via NaComLeavMo.

I hope your doggy comes home soon! As much as mine drives me insane, I always miss her when we are separated. And good luck getting some rest... that sounds exhausting.